Some Amazing Facts about the famous B-town Actress, Sara Ali Khan
Sara Ali Khan is one of the talented and popular actresses of the Bollywood Industry. She is the eldest child of Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh. She started her career with the movie ‘Kedarnath’ as Mukku which was a hit among the people. After that, she appeared in several movies that garnered her limelight and fame in the industry.
Let’s look at some amazing facts about Sara Ali Khan’s life:
- Sara Ali Khan is very close to her mother, Amrita. Her mother is one from whom Sara takes advice for her career. She also loves to get some valuable fashion tips from her mother. And we all know that Sara is pretty unique with her styling sense that always attracts the attention of paparazzi.
- Sara was on the verge of getting suspension from her school. Yes! You heard us right. During her school days, our favorite B-town actress once played with a fevicol bottle. Unfortunately, the bottle broke and all the fevicol went up to the fan which later led to fevicol all over the place in her classroom. It is Sara’s naughtiest memory of her schooldays.
- The actress enrolled herself at the University of Columbia, New York, to pursue her bachelor’s in political science and economics.
- In an episode of Koffee with Karan, Sara Ali Khan revealed that she had suffered from PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome).
- Once Sara was weighing around 96kgs. Owing to her PCOS, the actress wasn’t able to lose weight. However, later we all saw a phenomenal transformation of her.
- The B-town actress loves buying jhuttis and bangles. She is very fond of those and possesses many jhuttis and bangles. She once revealed that she wants to buy bangles from every state.
- Namrata Purohit is her gym instructor.
- At first, Sara Ali Khan considered calling Kareena ‘Aunty’. However, Saif suggested that she call Kareena by her name.
- History is Sara’s favorite subject. She loves visiting museums and can spend hours there.
- Sara is a foodie and loves to eat pizza.
- The actress is very obsessed with nail paint. She likes to change it every now and then.
- Once Sara revealed that the only boy she dated was Veer Pahariya.
Learn more about the famous B-town actress Sara Ali Khan