16 Amazing Facts about the Netflix Star Cole Sprouse
Cole Sprouse is one of the most popular stars who has played the role of Jughead in The CW’s Riverdale. Surprisingly, it’s not his first acting project, anyone who has turned on Disney Channel would definitely recognize the star. He has starred in the Disney Channel’s Suite Life of Zack & Cody and their spinoff The Suite Life on Deck alongside his twin brother, Dylan Sprouse. However, there is a lot about our Jughead or Cole, so let’s dig into those amazing facts that will definitely make you fall for him!
Cole Sprouse Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Facts on Cole Sprouse
- Cole Sprouse wasn’t born in States. He and his brother were born to his parents in Arezzo, Italy. His parents were educators in Tuscany. They moved to California when Cole was of four months.
- He is younger than his twin brother, Dylan by 15 minutes.
- Cole’s dad Matthew all looked like the twin brothers when he was young. The actor his dad’s pictures on Instagram.
- Cole’s grandmother, Jonine Booth Wright, suggested the twins pursue acting when they were eight months old. She herself was a drama teacher and actress. Soon their parents booked a diaper commercial for them.
- Cole and Dylan had also played the same character. During that time, the Child Labor law allowed the young actors to spend limited time per day on sets. As twins look alike so the maker took both to play the character of Patrick Kelly in Grace Under Fire and Julian Koufax in Big Daddy.
- In 2001, the actor’s portrayed his first major solo role. He featured as Ben in the sitcom, Friends.
- His childhood crush was Jennifer Aniston. He has stated that he had a hard time working with the Friends star. He used to forget his lines and go blank at times.
- Cole is a Disney Channel star. He used to appear in the mid-00s. From 2005 to 2008, he appeared in the role of Cody Martin in The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, and from 2008-12, he starred in The Suite Life on Deck.
- Cole was studious and smart. He used to spend 3 hours every day with his on-set tutor as he wouldn’t lag behind his studies because of his acting schedule. Later, he joined NYU and majored in archaeology and humanities.
- Cole and Dylan went to college to fade away from the spotlight. They decided to pursue their education and peacefully moved out of stardom for some years.
- At first, Riverdale didn’t impress him right away. While working at a Brooklyn-based archaeology lab, he got the script for the character, Archie, from his manager. But as soon as he read the script, he was turned
- At first, he was asked to audition for Archie. However, things turned around and he ended up for the character Jughead. Moreover, this character was perfect for him when he started shooting.
- The Riverdale star and Cole dated Lili Reinhart. They met on the set of The CW’s Riverdale and fell for each other. They used to make their public appearance at various events and award shows. However, their bond didn’t last long and called it a quit in 2020.
- Apart from being an outstanding actor, Cole is a photographer. He has an Instagram account @camera_duel where he shares photographs of his wannabe paparazzi. He has even photographed Kendall Jenner.
- Twin brothers are very mischievous and pulled out of the classic twin switcheroo at their graduation ceremony and accepted each other’s degrees.
- Once his face was used for a random book cover. But Cole took to his Twitter account and posted: “Shoutout to this publisher for using my face as a love interest for romance.